Fall 2014 | Sign Up for Fall Season
Fall into Fall Sports!
Sign up your sports star today!
Sports do not build character. They reveal it.Heywood BrounRegister Online
Fall 2014 | Parent / Team Meeting
SATURDAY, September 20
MAP IT ➡
- AMPHITHEATER MIDDLE SCHOOL
- 315 E Prince Road
- Tucson, AZ 85705
- BASEBALL: T-Ball 9:00 AM
- BASEBALL: Coach Pitch 9:00 AM
- BASEBALL: Kid Pitch 9:00 AM
- BASKETBALL, Ages 4-7 1:00 PM
- BASKETBALL, Ages 8-13 2:00 PM
- CHEERLEADING 8:00 AM
- FLAG FOOTBALL 8:00 AM
- SOCCER, Ages 3-5 10:00 AM
- SOCCER, Ages 6-9 11:00 AM
- SOCCER, Ages 10-12 12:00 PM
- VOLLEYBALL 3:00 PM
Meet your team! Appoint coaches! Plan out practice times and locations! Learn more about the upcoming season. Exchange information with fellow teammates.
All coaches are parent volunteers.
Dates and locations may be subject to change.
Coaching is a rewarding experience!
Coaching is all about helping players achieve their goals on and off the field. It is an amazing opportunity to make a lasting impression on the players of your team. With your help, each player will better develop their skills, learn to face any challenge and experience success!
Volunteer to be a coach today!
Sign up on our registration form or online!
Fun of Sports
Fun is #1
Whenever kids are asked why they play sports, the number one reason is always the same - to have fun. It's about the excitement of competing, not just about winning.
Enjoy your own fun in one of our sports programs!
Register with us today!
How to Register
- Register Online
- Mail or hand deliver the Printable Registration Form.
- Make checks payable to NYS.
- Attend a Registration Event.
- Attend a Tackle Certification Event.
After You Register
- Parents MUST attend the Parent/Team meeting. Information and meeting times listed under Important Dates section.
- Unable to make the meeting? An appointed coach should contact you by the following Tuesday after the meeting with team details. If you do not hear from a coach by that Tuesday evening, please call our office.
- TACKLE: Attend Certification Event. Information and meeting times listed under Important Dates section.
All games are played on Saturdays. Game jersey is included, unless otherwise stated under sport description. No need to do any fund-raising and no team assessment fee is required! Parents will be expected to be involved with their child’s team.
We believe in family involvement that require parents to participate in the operation of their child’s team by volunteering to coach or assist with practices or other operational duties.
Wish to volunteer? You can sign up on our registration flyer or online!
Team and Practice
NYS does not provide practice facilities. Teams are formed by closest school or zip code proximity. Area coordinators have authority to adjust league age divisions as necessary.
Each team decides practice times and locations, allowing for 1 to 3 practices per week. Indoor and lighted practice facilities may be available at an additional cost. Requested practice times cannot be honored.
Parents are expected to attend the Mandatory Parent Team Meeting. Find meeting information under Important Dates section.
All coaches are parent volunteers.
Included with Fee
All registration fees pay for the operation of the league. They cover game jersey, liability/medical/property insurance, Saturday facility and field rentals, site directors/officials and other administrative expenses. The NYS league is sponsored by a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization and receives no government funding or subsidization. Also there is no additional fundraising required such as selling candy bars, etc.
Items NOT covered are optional uniform accessories, photo packages and participation trophies, unless otherwise stated.
Game jersey is included, unless otherwise stated under sport description.
Photo Forms & Samples
Trophy Forms & Samples