Steps to Becoming a National Youth Sports Franchisee:
We suggest that you do not delay your response, as we can only sell a certain number of National Youth Sports franchises in each market area. Respond today to set up a personal discussion with one of our representatives. The National Youth Sports franchise support team is available to help you and will answer all your questions.
This is one of the BEST franchise opportunities offered, and it is unique in the sports industry!
- Please complete the Franchisee Application and forward it to National Youth Sports’ office.
- We will schedule a phone interview to answer questions and become acquainted with you.
- It is necessary to have adequate capital to open a National Youth Sports Center, and we want to be sure that you are adequately prepared.
- If initial requirements are met, we will forward a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and Franchise Agreement to you for review. We will go over these documents with you in a telephone conversation.
- You sign the Acknowledgement of Receipt (the last page of the FDD), and return one signed copy to National Youth Sports Corporate via fax, email or direct mail.
- We will complete our review of your application for approval to go to the next step.
- Candidates for whom applications are approved will participate in a phone discussion with National Youth Sports management to discuss location, equipment, operations, marketing, and training.
- We will schedule a Discovery Day for you at your convenience, in conjunction with a few other potential National Youth Sports franchisees. During the Discovery Day, you will meet key management personnel which will assist in the franchise development.
- The Franchisee Approval Committee will review your application and notify you of results.
- Once you are approved, both you and National Youth Sports sign a Franchise Agreement and you pay the Initial Franchise Fee.
- We will schedule your training and you will be on your way to owning and operating a franchised National Youth Sports business!